Monday, 24 October 2011
Today 24 October 2011
Spring finds it difficult to land. She must be hovering above unable to land. It was a coolish day, drops of rain fell on my car window, not enough though for me to call it rain. In spite of what I have just said, I must confess I love the cool weather. The heat makes me tired and lame. I like the crisp air that pushes me a little. It is like medicine, the minty taste of the tablet... Now if I can work out how to manage my time at home I will be more than satisfied. I feel demotivated, cannot string even a small four line poem together. I am even to lazy to post a proper facebook message. So, though I know where this hails from or what makes it worse I was taught that I should refuse that and get my head right. Ok, I am sitting and thinking on how I can rid myself of inaction. I am waiting, please tell me!
OK, I hope my picture will be posted here... I am fiddling around and find a few surprises here!
Goodnite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment