Wednesday, 26 October 2011
Springcleaning...
Today 26 October 2011
I had a burst of energy last night. I washed a load of washing that was begging to be washed for a long time now. It was great to feel energetic and positive about where I was going to. Even though I was tired after that marathon task I went to bed with a smile. Washing clothes was never one of my favourite tasks. I prefer to stand and iron while listening to good music. I am also springcleaning my relationships, picking up forgotten ones and letting go of the "vrot" ones. What a nice feeling it leaves me with. Firstly, I feel in control of my life and secondly I saw how the bad apples in my life were affecting me. The other part that needs springcleaning is my mindset as far as writing creatively is concerned. I need to be more disciplined, force myself to write poetry, on my novel, a play,I need to think straight, focus - maybe I am focusing on too many things at once. From now on I want to focus on my writing, want to write great poetry, a good book, inspiring play, I just want to write! I want to be a source of enjoyment, a source of reflection, I want to be a source of soul-searching! I want to be a writer who hungers to write every day. I want to....
Soon I will start publishing poetry and short stories on this blog. So friends be on the lookout. I cannot say if you will be delighted or disappointed but I know I will have to give you a poem soon!
OK not much left to say, let us speak on the 27th...
Diana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment