Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Again no time to blog during the day. Now is the busy time at university, students walking in and out of my office. Yes, now they are looking for the 2%, the 4% that they need to enable them to write exams. I of course feel sorry for them but do believe that if they were serious they would have come earlier, query and question, then resolve, what will the way forward be? It is not easy to watch those faces, I hope those whom I have seen will change their attitude. I wish them all of the best.One learns through one's mistakes.

Natuurlik is ek die een wat laaste moet praat. Maar ek het darem my graad voltooi. Nou moet ek boeke lees en daaroor skryf. Of ek dit doen is die vraag. Ek kan na niemand toe gaan nie, kan net myself bejammer! So ok, ek moet vanaand lees en rustig wees.

Soos belowe rapporteer ek op my eetgewoonte. Ek kan met trots sê het nou vir twee dae nie na 8.30 geeët nie. Let wel ek het gesê dat dit agtuur in die aand sal wees maar het in my swakheid die spertyd verskuif na 8.30. I hope you bear with me!

I quite like this blogging. I know someone will read it and whilst reading will engage me, will know more about me, will want to know more about me. Besides, I am practising my writing skill again. I discovered again how the keyboard feels, that light touch of the finger-tips, the brain that works and the words that run!

There is much happening in the world and in my country. My president says there was an assasination plot against him when he was still deputy-president. Well, I take what he says with a pinch of salt, Mr Conspiracy-theory himself. He will have to deal with the corrupt ministers that are giving the honest ones a bad name! Eish! that is all I will say.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment