Saturday, 15 October 2011
October 16 - early morning
Poetry Africa was great! Hearing poets, singers, musicians from other parts of Africa did it for me, the imbira, oh I still hear it in my head - together with the soothing strings of the guitar it makes for an awesome combination. I am inspired. My wish is to write, much, much more than what I am doing right now. My wish is to swing onto a stage and whilst swaying my body to and fro spit out words that would heal, unsettle, seduce.... and then disappear. My words will come. Time for bed now. Tomorrow I am filming with Weaam Williams, going to recite my poem, yes you have guessed right, "I've come to take you home". Looking forward to that, love the camera! No, I am not arrogant, conceited, it is just that the game of seduction is played so well in front of the camera. Oo la, la, what did I say just now! Sleep tite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment