Saturday, 15 October 2011

A most beautiful morning, today the 16th October. The sun is peeping from the East, the wind is asleep. Will this be the first day of Spring?

My filming-date is off. It would have been a stunner, those landscapes that I intended to introduce the film crew to. It is a farm about ten minutes drive from where I stay. It lies against a small mountain. Its owners have planted different flowers and trees besides the vineyards that they grow. This time of the year everything is green, colourful and because the farm lies against a slope, one has constantly changing views of the landscape. I live in a beautiful country with a landscape as diverse as its peoples. It is normally during Spring and Autumn that I wish I could have visitors from overseas that I could show around. How wonderful a picnic would have been this morning, hot coffee and cheese sandwiches. OK will still have my muesli and coffee and reminisce about a farm against the slope.

Till later, hopefully after the All Blacks have won. Send Australia packing Richie, you will have to show Pocock a thing or two!



No comments:

Post a Comment