Thursday, 3 November 2011

Today 3 November 2011

I am hard at work. Feel good about myself, working on my health, try to eat healthy. Aging is really a battle, not only is there war with one’s aches and pains, the changing figure creates new and different facts that I have to live with. Ah, but the opposite is also true. It is wonderful to be accepting of one’s changing figure and face, combined with the improved self-confidence, understanding of life and the world, one cannot but reflect with ease on day to day life. I understand so much more. I love so much more albeit in different ways. I am open to so much more. Gone is the narrow-minded thinking, the seeing of black and white only, ignorant of the grey! It is good to grow older, in fact, it is a blessing! Amandla!

It is lunchtime and I just had the most delicious piece of hake from Val’s Catering services here on our campus. There is just no way that anyone can beat the way Val’s Catering fries their fish. I also had a cup of soup that I made last night. It was a rather creatively mixed pot of soup I attempted last night. Thanks goodness it came out as a super supper! Yay, me and my cooking skills, still learning!

The days ahead will be full. I have to plan thoroughly. Will keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment