Friday, 13 January 2012

2012 - What's in store?

Happy new year to my friends! 2012 had a slow start. I was not overly excited and continue to be calm about this leap year, where I want to be, whom I want to love and whom I don't want to. One thing for sure is that I am slowly learning to love my body. I have just looked in the mirror and saw my roll around my waist. I have been battling for years to get rid of it. I have followed many diets etc but to no avail. And to make matters worse today's fashion, style is for clothes to fit tight around the waist, so the acceptance that that roll will be visible, constantly present should come sooner rather than later. I have accepted that. I love my body! I keep fit by walking, yes, I have started walking again and walking uphill and downhill most of the time. I need my roll to be tight not shaking.... So now I not only walk to increase blood flow but to tighten up the roll, please note not to lose weight but to have a fit looking body, rolls and all. If weight loss happens, it happens, it will be a bonus. But for now I know that I am smart, good-looking and ready to face anything because I have taken care of my body and my mind. Good luck to you in finding the "true" you!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment