Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Closing down schools

The thing is, no IT IS about them, the children - them and what their understanding will be of what is happening around them. Yes Mr Grant you may give all kinds of excuses and arguments but there will be thousands of children for whom the closing of their school will be a life-changing event. And I cannot deal with it. I cannot deal with the hurt of a child because I was a child once and I said that never do I want to see the hurt in a child's eye... I will do everything in my power to prevent a child from getting hurt. This is why I am standing up to you and Ms Zille Mr Grant. I will tell others about your unjust intention, the pain you are going to inflict on communities, communities that voted you into power! I suspect that you are slowly becoming aware that your excuses will not be swallowed so easily, unlike the election promises that you made, Ms Zille's dancing and toyi-toying in Mitchells Plain which did not result in anything substantial. The gangster violence and drug abuse in her constituencies are raging unabated - you will  come up with many excuses, blame it on "others" but we will tell the people that you have shown them that you and Ms Zille don't care two hoots about them. Shame on you Mr Grant, shame on you Ms Zille.

No comments:

Post a Comment